What is the meaning of Hotep? “Peace” or “I come in Peace”, as many believe is the meaning from Ancient Kemet or as others would call, Egypt. But somehow the cult of feminism has perverted the meaning of the word to mean something derogatory. They use it as a tool of misandry to dump their feelings of insecurity upon others.
Char and Ali “Hannibal X” Shakur have eloquently discussed in the podcast below the meaning of Hotep, in the modern world, along with a guide of laws for those who wish to lead a higher life. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in my forum. HOTEP!
The 10 Hotep Commandments
1. I am independent and self-sufficient
2. I am not one for excuses
3. I am eating to live not living to eat
4. I am completely and totally present
5. I am an explorer of my soul
6. I am a speaker of joy and short with my tongue
7. I am a speaker of truth
8. I am a servant to the elderly and youth
9. I am a servant to my community
10. I am a master of law and finance